Print and verify barcodes at up to 8 inches per second with the award-winning T6204e Industrial Printer with ODV-2D barcode verification technology built-in…The industry’s first affordable, fully integrated solution to print, verify and validate 1D & 2D barcodes.
• The first system to grade barcodes to ISO 15415, 15416 and 15426 standards, storing a detailed report of each transaction.
• As a result, this exclusive technology reads each barcode, identifies a rejected barcode, and reprints a replacement without operator intervention.
• Because of this, the ODV-2D will pay for itself, eliminating costly charge backs and fines for non-conforming labels
• Advanced features mean it integrates easily & quickly into existing applications.
• This printer is also available without ODV-2D barcode verification technology. For details click here.
Compare all ODV-2D Models Below…
Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal Printing
Print Speed: Up to 8″/second
Print Width: 4″
Back-up and Overstrike: 1″
Hardwire Connectivity: Ethernet, GPIO, Parallel Port, Serial RS-232, USB
Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi
Dual Vision / RFID Function: Yes
Printer Footprint (L x W x H): 22 x 10.9 x 12.3″
Read Technology: Camera
ISO Compliance: Yes
Scan Resolution (mils) 2
Minimum X-Dimension 1D (mils): 10
Minimum X-Dimension 2D (mils): 10
Output Reports: Yes
Remote Config/Management: Yes
Data Report Capture: Yes
RFID Option: UHF / RAIN (GS1 EPC Gen2 v2 / ISO 18000-63)
Max Label Width & Length: 4.5″ Width, 24″ Length
Max Ribbon Length: 450m
Media Core Diameter: 1″-3″ (25.4mm – 76.2mm)
Media Type: Roll or Fan-Fold Labels, Tags, Paper, Film & Tickets
Media Handling: Tear / Peel
Barcode 2D: Datamatrix, QR, PDF417
Max Barcodes per label: 50
Barcode Support: 1D, 2D
Barcode GPS: Yes
Barcode Orientation: 0 / 90 / 180 /270 degrees
Transportation & Logistics
Optional Heavy Duty Cutter available for this product. Contact us for details