Zebra’s most affordable industrial printers, the ZT200™ Series, incorporate extensive customer feedback and the learnings from legacy printers—creating innovative printers with a space-saving design. Featuring Zebra’s Link-OS® environment, the ZT200 Series provides users with effortless setup, intuitive operation and easy service and maintenance.
• Thermal Transfer ZT220 Printer; 203 dpi
• Euro & UK cord
• Serial & USB connection
See specification for more detail
• Print methods: direct-thermal or thermal-transfer (optional)
• Construction: metal frame with choice of metal (ZT230) or plastic (ZT220) media cover
• Bi-fold media door with large clear window
• Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading
• Thin film printhead with E3™ Element Energy™ Equalizer for superior print quality
• Bi-color LEDs for quick printer status
• Icon-based LCD multilingual graphical user interface and full function keypad (ZT230)
• Simple keypad (ZT220)
• Communications: USB 2.0 and RS-232 Serial ports
• ENERGY STAR qualified
• Resolution: 203 dpi/8 dots per mm & 300 dpi/12 dots per mm (optional)
• Memory: 128 MB SDRAM memory / 128 MB on-board linear Flash memory
• Maximum Print Width: 4.09″/104 mm
• Maximum Print Speed: 6″/152 mm per second
• Media Sensors: Transmissive and reflective sensors
• Print Length: 203 dpi: 157″/3988 mm & 300 dpi: 73″/1854 mm
• Maximum Media Width: 0.75″/19.4 mm to 4.50″/114 mm
• Maximum Media Roll Size: 8.0″/203 mm O.D. on a 3.0″/76 mm I.D. core & 6.0″/152 mm O.D. on a 1.0″/25 mm I.D. core
• Thickness: 0.003″/0.076 mm to 0.010″/0.25 mm
• Media Types: Continuous, die-cut, notch, black mark
Ribbon Characteristics (Thermal-transfer only)
• Standard Length: ZT220: 984’/300 m & ZT230: 1,476’/450 m
• Width: 1.57″/40 mm to 4.33″/110 mm
• Core: 1.0″/25.4 mm
• Environmental Operating Temperature:
Thermal transfer = 40ºF to 105ºF/5ºC to 40ºC
Direct thermal = 32ºF to 105ºF/0ºC to 40ºC
• Operating Humidity: 20% to 85% non-condensing
• Storage/Transportation Temperature: -40ºF to 140ºF/-40ºC to 60ºC
• Storage Humidity: 5% to 85% non-condensing
• Electrical: Universal auto-ranging (PFC-compliant) power supply 100-240 VAC; 47-63 Hz / ENERGY STAR qualified
• Agency Approvals: IEC 60950, EN 55022 Class B, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3
ZT220: cTUVus, CE, FCC, ICES-003, VCCI, C-Tick, NOM, Gost-R, BSMI, S-Mark (Argentina), KC, CCC, UkrSepro, SII, SABS
ZT230: cTUVus, CE, FCC, ICES-003, VCCI, C-Tick, NOM, Gost-R, BSMI, S-Mark (Argentina), KC, CCC, UkrSepro, SII, SABS
• Length: ZT220 Closed: 17″/432 mm / ZT230 Closed: 17″/432 mm
• Width: ZT220 Closed: 9.4″/239 mm / ZT230 Closed: 9.5″/242 mm
• Height: ZT220 Closed: 11″/280 mm / ZT230 Closed: 10.9″/277 mm
• Weight: ZT220 Closed: 17 lbs./7.8 kg / ZT230 Closed: 20 lbs./9.1 kg
• Link-OS Solutions
• Document Design — Quickly design a customized print solution using your business data and Zebra’s intuitive, plug-and-print design tools.
• Device Integration — Zebra offers apps and products designed to help you integrate Zebra devices into your existing systems.
• Device Management — Manage your print operations locally and globally with Zebra’s suite of device management tools.
• Developer Tools — Provides you the tools you need to create your own apps, including documentation, source code, programming languages, templates and more.
• Web View — Connect and control Zebra barcode printers using ZPL II via the printer’s web interface using common web browsers.
• Alert — Printers equipped with ZebraNet print servers will notify you via any email enabled, wired, or wireless device to minimize downtime.
• ZBI 2.0™ — Optional powerful programming language that lets printers run stand-alone applications, connect to peripherals, and much more.
• ZPL and ZPL II® — Zebra Programming Language provides sophisticated label formatting and printer control and is compatible with all Zebra printers.
• EPL and EPL2™— Eltron® Programming Language with Line Mode simplifies label formatting and enables format compatibility with legacy applications. (EPL with Line
ode available on direct thermal models only.) (EPL available on 203 dpi models only.)
• Linear Barcodes: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subsets A/B/C and UCC Case Codes, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN with 2 or 5 digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, Planet Code
• 2D Barcodes: Aztec, Codablock, PDF417, Code 49, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, MicroPDF417, TLC 39, RSS-14 (and composite).
Fonts & Graphics:
• 7 bitmapped, 1 smooth-scalable (CG Triumvirate™ Bold Condensed*)
• Pre-loaded Unicode™-compliant scalable fonts for EMEA character sets
• International character sets supporting the following code page: IBM® Code Page 850
• Supports user-defined fonts and graphics, including custom logos
• ZPL II drawing commands including boxes and lines
• 58 MB user available non-volatile memory storage for downloadable objects
• 4 MB user-available SDRAM
*Contains UFST® from Agfa Monotype Corporation
Options and Accessories:
ZebraNet® a/b/g/n Print Server (internal)
ZebraNet® 10/100 Print Server (internal or external)
Centronics® Parallel port (internal)
• Media Handling
Peel — a front-mount, passive-peel with no take-up spindle
Peel — a front-mount, passive-peel with liner take-up spindle (factory-fit only)
Cutter — a front-mount guillotine cutter
• Real Time Clock (RTC)
• Keyboard Display Unit: ZKDU™ keyboard display units for stand-alone printing applications
Transportation & Logistics
Travel & Leisure