With an all-metal design, rugged construction and sealed dome buttons to prevent ingress of dust, dirt and moisture, the ZT510 is right at home in today’s harshest manufacturing and warehouse environments.
Whats included with this model:
• ZT510 Printer; 4″, 300 dpi
• Thermal Transfer & Direct Thermal Print Modes
• Euro & UK cord
• Serial, USB, Gigabit Ethernet & Bluetooth Low Energy connections
• 512MB SDRAM memory (32MB user available)
• 2GB Flash memory (256MB user available)
• Wireless 802.11 AC Card
• ZPL (Zebra Programming Language)
See specification for more details
Value that won’t break your budget
The ZT510 is ideal for cost-conscious companies, offering next-generation print performance at an exceptional value. It provides high duty cycle, rugged reliability, fast processing, advanced Link-OS™ capabilities and all the basic features you need—without the added cost of those you don’t. It’s even ENERGY STAR® qualified to further protect your bottom line.
A variety of connectivity options for flexible configuration
Featuring a variety of standard communication options including USB, Serial, Gigabit Ethernet and Bluetooth® LE, the ZT510 is easy to integrate into existing systems and connect to various networks. Optional Parallel, 802.11a/c with Bluetooth® 4.0, USB Host and IPv6 are also available.
Adaptability to meet evolving needs
The ZT510 is engineered to grow and change with your business needs in the future by simplifying hardware upgrades, integrating seamlessly with common device management software and streamlining software updates with easy-to-use Link-OS applications.
Additional capabilities that improve performance
From the fast processor that enables quick throughput of even complex graphics to the optional USB Host card slot conveniently located on the back of the printer, the ZT510 optimizes performance at every turn. And dynamic QR codes provide additional “on-demand,” web-based support to resolve printer errors quickly.
Standard Features for the ZT510 Range:
• Customizable back-lit multi line graphic LCD display with intuitive menu & easy-to-use keypad for quick operation
• User programmable password protection
• Thin film printhead – with E3® Element Energy Control Equalizer™
• 512MB SDRAM / 2GB on-board Flash memory
• Cortex A9 800MHz Processor
• Serial RS-232, Full Speed (12Mbps) USB 2.0, BTLE, static NFC tag & Auto-switching internal Gigabit Ethernet
• Dual media sensors – transmissive & reflective, selectable by software or front panel
• Real-time clock (RTC)
• Maximum Print Width; 4.09″ (104mm)
• Maximum Print Speed; 12″ (305mm)/second
• Maximum Media Roll Size; 8″ (203mm) O.D. on a 3″ (76mm) I.D. core
• Media Types; Continuous, die-cut, notch, black-mark
• Standard Length; 450m
• Width; 2″/51mm to 4.33″/110mm
• Core; 1″/25.4mm I.D.
• Thermal transfer operating temperature; 40°F to 104°F/5°C to 40°C
• Direct thermal operating temperature; 32°F to 104°F/0°C to 40°C
• Auto-detectable (PFC Compliant) 90-265 VAC, 47-63Hz, rated at 250 Watts
• Energy Star Qualified
• Length; 20.17″/512.3mm
• Width; 10.56″/268.2mm
• Height; 15.58″/395.68mm
• Weight; 50lbs/22.7kg
Transportation & Logistics